Sunday, August 26, 2007

Sunday Ass-Cookoff

It's Sunday and I cooked my ass off. Roasted chicken, au gratin potatoes and garlic green beans. I freaking love au gratin potatoes and I never make them. Mostly because they take like an hour and a half to cook and I don't plan far enough ahead. For the first time since I've had it (for like 8 years) I used the food processor to do something more than chop stuff. I used it to slice the potatoes and shred the cheese - and it was sweet! I long for more discs.

So since I was cooking like all afternoon it got a little warm running the oven for 2 hours and I was sweating my ass off. I'm sure you were dying to know that.

Finally watched 300, aka 2 hours of sweaty beefcake. WTF was up with all the freaky wierdness from the Persians? When the Spartans pushed the enemy over the cliff all I heard was this. I love the internet. Where else can you get such yummy goodness?

3 comments:

sadboy001 said...

It's raining 300 brokeback Persians?

Sounds like you had fun this weekend.

-roomie

Anonymous said...

WTF? where was my dinner invite?

crambosauce said...

Probably in the same place as my Decemberists.