Monday, August 6, 2007

Overheard in the Office

It went something like this...


roomie: Why didn't you change my calendar [to August]?
me: I didn't want to get near the underwear.
roomie: You can change my calendar without touching my nuts.


Speaking of nuts - watch this.

In other news...

I hit rock bottom this weekend for 30 minutes flipping between "The Two Coreys" and "Flipping Out". Oh yeah, it was bad. If it helps to think better of me I was sleep deprived and in desperate need of a nap. The guy on "Flipping Out" seriously needs to lay off the collagen in the lips. And "The Two Coreys" was nothing more than a train wreck. Dear Corey Haim, The Lost Boys was 20 years ago and it wasn't even that great. Get. Over. It.

So now I'm on a trek to watch 30 hours of Discovery and History Channel to break even.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ok, I can forgive taking my comment about my nuts out of context (at least you didn't mention my wood), but The Two Coreys?

I take back every nice thing I said about you behind your back.

-roomie